Glory Days

Come in, say hi, discuss the meaning of life, meet new and interesting strangers, build a bond of trust with them so you can feel bad when you do terrible things to their characters.

Glory Days

Postby Vincent » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:18 am

I remember the old days; My chocolatier pirate, with his gimp knee, and long blond hair. My moody vampire who towered over 7' tall. The mute vampire who took the form of a mangy dog. The satyr who fell for an incubus. So many others--- The stories were rich, and the rooms were full, be them WotC, Unlikely-Heroes, or EnWorld. Seems all those places are gone now. It makes me sad.

Where is everyone now? Do you still RP? Which chars do you miss most?

I recently stopped playing, but I had brought a lot of those chars into Secondlife. I still linger on there as I've branched into 3-D modeling for it, but I miss the glory days.

- Regards,
Captain D. Ganis, Lord Vincent Grey/moor, Atticus, Blaylock, Irvine, Rin, Utens, Ikky, Alister/Alistair, and so on.
Vincent

Re: Glory Days

Postby Magi Nashira » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:00 pm

Nashira here, and still going strong. We're trying to bring back the old days, one character at a time.
"Pray that your loneliness may spur you into finding something to live for, great enough to die for." Dag Hammarskjold
"They have worlds out there, people that you wouldn't believe. But they do not have chocolate." Farscape
Magi Nashira

Return to ISRP Lounge