We Maplers are used to grinding for everything

Come in, say hi, discuss the meaning of life, meet new and interesting strangers, build a bond of trust with them so you can feel bad when you do terrible things to their characters.

We Maplers are used to grinding for everything

Postby Sletrry » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:54 am

Ok, I know I've written about Hayato a few times already in the past Maplestory M Mesos , but I really, really feel he's rather underpowered. He is, basically, a fast-paced mobbing warrior. His 1v1 ability, Shinsoku, seems fairly underwhelming, even with Hypers believed and even a good piece of funds. Moreover, his playstyle seems to be lone-wolf such as, but he does not seem to be fully equipped for this. This endangers him worst, frees him greatly at least for most major bosses (Empress, Hard Magnus, to name two ).

Aside from that, I believe that Hayato, for it's present underpowered standing, is rather hard to buff with out becoming overpowered. It is already kind of a bully course early to mid match (Lv. 30-130) in terms KSing possible because of his mobbing skills, and his blisteringly fast strikes. If you were to adjust the harm%'s of his Sanrenzan, or even add additional attack lines, it makes him overpowered. Perhaps if Shinsoku had a greater% damage per line, it can help things, but I would suggest including a bind of some sort to his kit.

Now, skills aside, I also believe there is a much greater reason he does not get as much love from players: his mastery. Granted, he's 60% command from the very beginning, but that will be it. Other courses get 80% control, maintaining their harm comparatively stable. Hayato? His harm jumps around as much as he does. There's also the issue of his attack multiplier (that is quite tough to adapt in a way that is balanced).

Katana have a multiplier of 1.25, in comparison to an overall multiplier of 1.2 for 1h swords, maces and axes. 2h swords/axes/maces possess a overall multiplier of 1.34, and spears/polearms have 1.49.

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html !
Sletrry

Return to ISRP Lounge