Electronic gaming thread!

Come in, say hi, discuss the meaning of life, meet new and interesting strangers, build a bond of trust with them so you can feel bad when you do terrible things to their characters.

Electronic gaming thread!

Postby Allegro » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:26 am

Does anyone play any online games? I just reactivated my Steam account and I play a few games on my 3DS and WiiU.

So, I mean, a girl can only hunt so many monsters and splat so many squid-kids alone. Should we have an ISRP gaming central?
Onward.
Allegro

Re: Electronic gaming thread!

Postby Abdiel » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:30 pm

I've got Final Fantasy A Realm Reborn/Heavensward as far as MMOs are concerned. I have a 3DS and play FF Theatrythm, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, and am planning on getting Persona 4 Dancing All Night, and Final Fantasy Explorers (FF Monster Hunter) when it comes out. I also have a PSvita, but we seemed to have let that system die in the States.....
Being the hero is admirable, because it's very easy being the villain.
Abdiel

Postby Allegro » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:35 pm

Cool! I'm playing MH4U too! Do you have any interest in swapping friend codes and tackling some together?
Onward.
Allegro

Postby Abdiel » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:22 pm

I completely forgot I posted on here. Honestly, I forgot I even had an account. I'd be fine doing that. Not sure a gaming central is necessary between two people though xD
Being the hero is admirable, because it's very easy being the villain.
Abdiel

Postby HarryBo » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:15 am

Allegro wrote:Does anyone play any online games? I just reactivated my Steam account and I play a few games on my 3DS and WiiU.

So, I mean, a girl can only hunt so many monsters and splat so many squid-kids alone. Should we have an ISRP gaming central?

I play Minecraft!
HarryBo

Return to ISRP Lounge