Spambot Invasion

Come in, say hi, discuss the meaning of life, meet new and interesting strangers, build a bond of trust with them so you can feel bad when you do terrible things to their characters.

Spambot Invasion

Postby Nox » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:04 pm

We should actually make this be an in-character event. =P Except that we would have to spam and that's against the CoC. At least they're nice enough to keep to the off-topic forums...
Nox

Re: Spambot Invasion

Postby Magi Nashira » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:53 pm

Hay! Yes, we are aware of the spambots, Nox. Thanks for the heads up though!
"Pray that your loneliness may spur you into finding something to live for, great enough to die for." Dag Hammarskjold
"They have worlds out there, people that you wouldn't believe. But they do not have chocolate." Farscape
Magi Nashira

Postby Magi Gabriel » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:52 pm

I tried to hire some experts to deal with the Spambot problem but they just bellowed about some doctor so for now we have to deal with them on an individual basis - until I have time to put together a bespoke anti-spam technique.
Magi Gabriel
Site Admin

Postby Nox » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:07 am

Okay, I was just trying to poke fun at the matter and at how they politely kept to the OOC forums, I didn't mean to put any pressure on you guys or anything. Sorry, I should've thought it over before posting!
Nox

Postby Magi Nashira » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:27 pm

No worries, Nox! The ones you have SEEN were here in the OOC, but there have been plenty elsewhere already too. I'm gettin' a workout!
"Pray that your loneliness may spur you into finding something to live for, great enough to die for." Dag Hammarskjold
"They have worlds out there, people that you wouldn't believe. But they do not have chocolate." Farscape
Magi Nashira

Postby Brigid » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:32 pm

Thank goodness Nash is around to wield the banstick when the rest of us are banging our heads against other computerized endeavors! :)
Brigid

Return to ISRP Lounge