October/November In Character Event!

All proposals for changes to look and feel, what is available, settings, and anything outside of the rules and regulations goes here.

October/November In Character Event!

Postby Magi Nashira » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:20 pm

Hi all! We are definitely moving forward with the in character event! It will take place October 31 from 7-10PM Eastern time that's UTC-5!
"Pray that your loneliness may spur you into finding something to live for, great enough to die for." Dag Hammarskjold
"They have worlds out there, people that you wouldn't believe. But they do not have chocolate." Farscape
Magi Nashira

Re: October/November In Character Event!

Postby Nox » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:22 pm

Sweet! Is it gonna be a Halloween costume party then?
Nox

Postby Magi Nashira » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:14 am

Indeed it shall be! All Hallow's Eve!!
"Pray that your loneliness may spur you into finding something to live for, great enough to die for." Dag Hammarskjold
"They have worlds out there, people that you wouldn't believe. But they do not have chocolate." Farscape
Magi Nashira

Postby Magi Nashira » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:38 am

Gabriel and I have been working on the room all night! I am so excited about this menu, it's all Halloween/spooky themed! We even have a golem for the occasion. :twisted:
Magi Nashira

Postby Faerieanel.andOTHERS » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:22 pm

:cry: I'll be working! I might catch the very tail end of it... unless I am able to play at work but it will be unlikely as I am probably going to be handing out candy to the masses at work.
Faerieanel.andOTHERS

Return to ISRP of the Future