Destroyed an whole event for RuneScape gold

For all discussion of and clarification of the ISRP rules, general community guidelines and proposals for any changes go here.

Destroyed an whole event for RuneScape gold

Postby Maplestory2M » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:32 am

Destroyed an whole event for RuneScape gold the casual gamers youre attempting to bring back I will be sure to verbally denounce your company to everyone I know who has any interest in playing with a nexon game ever again I dont consider games a waste of time once I like myself and feel rewarded by the programmers but nexon really wasted my time wth this terrible eventI wouldnt have played unless I believed those boxes could be rewarding and I got no significant reward for playing all week

There could have been no event whatsoever for me Nexon doesnt appreciate my patronage A day always opened The main reason I was because of meso sacks potential scorllsgold stamps Id have been from use inventory in minutes if I opened them earlier and with no stock I can not pick up more boxes and keep enjoying the eventTHe event was set up in a a terrible manner that jumped you to save boxes till the last

day if you wanted the actual rare stuff Because Im not gon na bother with th job the nodestones honestly do not even matter They brought me back together with events then thoroughly F had me at the A I just needed one taste of adequate equipment for once in my life which ring all those potential srolls would have helped me out Its just boring maplestory with an underpowered character

that is fpIf they desired to keep returning players then they should have let them appreciate the event OSRS Gold correctly and flavor of a little bit of the power motivate them to drop some NX by showing them how strong a good ring or some cubes can cause you to THats all I wanted anyways If the event really paid out I was enjoying myself and intended to drop money But it didnt And yeah it is not that tough to include UTC in the product description It is International MS Making everyone

Buy cheap RuneScape gold here:https://www.rsgoldfast.com/
Maplestory2M

Return to Rules and regulations